Vamp Cosmetic Clinic is excited to offer the newest state of the art IPL device – The Nordlys Ellipse IPL by Candela Medical. Ellipse IPL is superior to other IPL devices because it’s capable of treating a broader range of pigmentation and vascular skin conditions, and is significantly more comfortable than other IPL treatments.
Photorejuvenation or intense pulse light (IPL) uses broad spectrum light to treat skin damaged by the sun and through the normal course of external ageing (freckles, age spots, sun damage), Photorejuvenation is also used to treat vascular lesions (spider veins, diffuse redness, rosacea).
Photorejuvenation (IPL) is one of our most popular laser skin treatments because the results speak for themselves!
Treat yourself to clearer, brighter skin, performed by our skilled team of Dermal Therapists. Learn more about Ellipse IPL here.
Book before 30 April 2021 and receive:
- 20% off single treatments ($440 per full face treatment, save $110)
- 30% of a course of 3 or more treatments ($385 per treatment, save $165)
Terms & Conditions
- Savings are calculated on RRP single treatment prices
- Treatment packages must be prepaid on date of first treatment
- Can not be combined with any other offer or promotion
- No refunds on prepaid packages except where indicated under Australian Consumer Law
- Prepaid treatments are non transferrable