Updated 29th April 2022
We have updated our policy on how we are managing COVID-19 in our clinic
With COVID-19 still present in the Newcastle region and across NSW we have implemented changes to our COVID-19 policy to protect our staff and clients. We review our policy regularly and will provide regular updates as required.
In line with recommendations from NSW Health check in via QR code is no longer required on arrival at the clinic.
- Masks are no longer required indoors in NSW and we do not require you to wear a mask whilst in clinic unless you choose to do so or you are considered a ‘close contact’ of a person with COVID-19. More information on close contact persons here
- If you are experiencing symptoms of illness – cough, runny nose, fever, loss of taste or smell or any other symptoms. Please contact us to reschedule your appointment
- If you are required to self isolate, please do not attend your appointment. Please call the clinic and we’d be happy to reschedule your appointment
- If you have been infected with COVID-19 and have been in self isolation or you are considered a close contact of a person with COVID-19, and can not remain masked throughout treatment e.g. for a facial, you must wait a period of 14 days after your date of diagnosis (a further 7 days after leaving quarantine) to attend your appointment. If you can remain masked for the duration of your visit e.g. tattoo or hair removal you may attend your appointment after completing your 7 days of isolation
- In line with the latest advice from NSW health, unvaccinated clients now have access to personal care services
We remain committed to providing the highest level of cosmetic services for our clients, whilst implementing the necessary measures to mitigate the risks currently faced by our staff and visitors due to COVID-19. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this time. We will continue to revise and update our current COVID-19 policy as the situation changes.
Thank you for choosing Vamp Cosmetic Clinic. We look forward to seeing you soon – The Vamp Team
We are a very busy clinic and growing. We appreciate you taking time to familiarise yourself with our booking and cancellation policy before booking an appointment with us.
Booking an appointment and credit card preauthorisation
- When booking an appointment with us a credit card booking guarantee of $50.00 is required to finalise your booking. Funds are preauthorised & verified, but not charged to your card on booking.
- Payment for products and services is made in full following your appointment at the clinic
- Credit card details are held securely and are not visible to staff
Cancelling, rescheduling and failing to attend appointments
- We require a minimum of 24 hours notice for cancellation or rescheduling of an appointment
- A minimum of 48 hours is required for appointments for Sculptra, miraDry, liposculpture & C02 laser skin resurfacing
- If less than 24-48 hours notice of cancellation is given or a client fails to attend an appointment without due notice, a cancellation fee of $50 will be charged. Please note this process is automatically charged in our system and not at the discretion of staff, once the appointment has been flagged as ‘failed to attend’
- If a client has paid a deposit for a treatment, we reserve the right to retain the deposit in full
- Appointments booked for pre paid packages – if less than 24-48 hours notice is provided or a client fails to attend an appointment, we reserve the right to charge the full cost of the treatment by deducting a treatment from the prepaid package, in lieu of a cancellation fee.
Confirmation of appointments
- Once you’ve booked an appointment with us a reminder SMS will be sent to you 72 hours prior to the date of your appointment. To confirm your appointment please respond ‘Y’. Respond ‘N’ to cancel you appointment
- If confirmation of your appointment is not received within 24 hours of date/time of sending the reminder SMS, Vamp Cosmetic Clinic reserves the right to cancel your appointment without notification
Booking multiple appointments
We are unable to retain multiple appointments within short time frames for the same service. In the event multiple appointments are booked (online or in clinic) for the same service within a period of 2 weeks, we reserve the right to confirm the appointment for the first date booked and cancel all other booked appointments. We will notify you when the appointments have been cancelled.
If multiple appointments are booked within a 4 week period, we will contact you to clarify the dates and times of your appointments. If we are unable to contact you, we reserve the right to confirm the appointment for the first date booked and cancel all other booked appointments.
You can get in touch with us using the following contacts:
Thank you for your cooperation. We look forward to seeing you in clinic.